■ The purpose of the collection and use of personal information
The company collected personal information for the following purposes.
On the implementation of services and service providers in accordance with the contract price settlement
- Membership services for the usage of personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of defective members and unauthorized use prevention, physician and confirmed, such as complaint handling complaints
Utilized in marketing and advertising - Advertising information and events transfer, hold, or frequency of the statistics for service members
■ Personal data collected items
Join the company, consulting, services, applications, etc. for the following personal information is collected.
Items collected: name, date of birth, company name, company website, company address, industry, login ID, password, phone number, e-mail, access logs, cookies, IP information, company introduction, sales in 2018, founded the year, employees
etc. How we collect personal information : Homepage(www.smartcityasia.net) Sign Up
■ Period of possession and use of personal information
About the collection and use of personal information after we achieve the purpose of the information without delay, without exception, be discarded.
Article 1 (DEFINITIONS)
1. "Exhibitor" means any person, firm, company or organization who is identified on the front application.
2. "Exhibition" means 'World Smart City Expo 2020'.
3. "Organizer" means KINTEX and Tech Connect.
Article 2 (REGISTRATION & CONTRACT)
1. Upon acceptance of the Online Registration form by Organizer, there shall be a contract subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Article 3 (BOOTH ALLOCATION)
1. Organizer shall allocate the booth under the consideration of order of Online Registration and payment received, products and services to be displayed and any other reasonable standards.
2. Organizer reserves the right to amend the floor plan or alter the exact location of the booths allocated to Exhibitor without incurring any liability to Exhibitor thereby.
Article 4. (OCCUPATION OF BOOTH AND STAFFING)
1. Exhibitor must exhibit products specified on the registration form and must staff their booth during Exhibition hour.
2. Organizer reserves the right to decline, prohibit or expel and exhibit item or service which is inappropriate or out of keeping with the character of Exhibition.
3. Organizer may restrict access specific person when necessary.
4. Transfer some or all booths to others without prior written consent of Organizer is strictly prohibited.
5. In the event of a violation, Organizer has the right, without written notice to terminate its contract with Exhibitor, to evict Exhibitor at Exhibitor's own risk and expense.
Article 5. (REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT)
1. Exhibitor must register by using the on/offline registration form.
2. A 50% deposit of the total fee must be paid with the registration form within 7 days from the date of submitting and the remaining balance must be paid within 30 days.
3. Exhibition Registration contract may be terminated by Organizer when Exhibitor fails to meet any of the payment obligations on the registration contract, then Organizer reserves the right to cancel the contract and the previous deposit is not refundable.
Article 6. (CANCELLATION BY EXHIBITOR)
1. Exhibition participation contract may be terminated by Organizer when Exhibitor either wishes to cancel his/her booth booking or fails to meet any of the payment obligations on the participation contract, then Organizer reserves the right to cancel the contract and the previous deposit is not refundable.
2. If Exhibitor wishes to cancel the participation, request for reduction of booths, a written notice of such wish must be forwarded to Organizer. Or a registration fee paid is not refundable.
Article 7. (CANCELLATION & REDUCTION OF BOOTH FEE PAYMENT)
After the online application for registration is submitted, the Fee of Cancellation of registration to Exhibition or Reduction of booths must be paid to Organizer within 15 days. If booth space is cancelled or reduced, the previous registration fee paid will be treated as cancellation of that booth space. Exhibitor may pay an additional amount to cover the difference.
If the cancellation is
- 1) By July 19 to the opening day of Exhibition, 50% of the registration fee must be paid to Organizer in cash.
- 2) Between Jul. 19 and Aug. 18 before the opening day of Exhibition, 80% of the registration fee must be paid to Organizer in cash.
- 3) After Aug. 18 to the opening day of Exhibition, the cancellation of participation to Exhibition or reduction of booths is not permitted in principle. If Exhibitor wishes to cancel the participation, 100% of the registration fee must be paid to Organizer in cash.
Article 8. (CANCELLATION BY ORGANIZER)
Organizer may cancel all or any part of Exhibition for any reason beyond its reasonable control, in which case Organizer will refund to Exhibitor a pro rata portion of any participation fees already paid to Organizer. However, in case of compelling reasons in particular force majeure, Organizer is entitled to postpone, shorten, partially or completely close or to cancel Exhibition, if and as far as the reasons are not in Organizer's responsibility. In this case, Exhibitor is not entitled to receive any reimbursement, and Exhibitor shall not have any claim against Organizer in respect of any loss or damage.
Article 9. (CARRY-IN & INSTALLATION)
Carry-in/Installation of Exhibit products/Exhibition facilities shall be completed within the designated period.
Article 10. (CARRY-OUT & REMOVAL)
Carry-out/Removal of Exhibit products/Exhibition facilities be completed within the designated period. Exhibitor shall pay Organizer for any loss incurred due to delay in any removal damage to Exhibition Hall made by Exhibitor.
Article 11. (LIABILITY)
1. Organizer will arrange a general site security during Exhibition
2. Exhibitor will be responsible for all damage to property and for any loss or injury caused by them, their employees, theft or other cause whatsoever, which will indemnify to Organizer against all claims and expenses arising from them.
3. Exhibitor must effect at his/her own cost full indemnity insurance against comprehensive general liability and all other usual risks in respect of loss, damage or accident. Organizer may restrict booth construction or displays when necessary.
Article 12. (FIRE PROTECTION REGULATIONS)
1. Exhibits, fabrics and other decorative materials must have proven flame resistance in accordance with Fire and Safety Regulations of KINTEX.
2. Additional requirements to fire protection for an event may be corrected when necessary.
Article 13. (SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATION)
1. Organizer reserves the right to add or amend the terms and conditions when necessary.
2. Exhibitors shall accept the additions, amendments and the regulation of KINTEX, and consider them as part of this "Terms and Conditions".
Article 14. (SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES)
Any disputes that might occur between Organizer and Exhibitor concerning this "Terms and Conditions" or mutual rights and obligations shall follow the decision of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board.